Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Luck Be With Me; And Also With You

 Annyeongggg!!!
OMG!!! I can't believed that I won two contest  for this whole year!!!
YES!~ the first one was at a local radio station. RAC ENERGY FM
I just randomly clicked "liked" button at energy fm's fanpage! and guess what!?
the next day after liking the page my friend tag me on a post stating that I won a KPOP CD of my choice!
I totally can't believed :)
At the end, I choose EXO-K's WOLF album but the station gave me both album instead! the K & M plus more freebies.
I felt so lucky after that
take a look at my price :)) THANK YOU! RAC ENERGY 106.7 FM!!!
GOD BLESS!!!  and more Kpop songs to play at yer station!! :)
Photocard (I.D type 12 pcs.), EXO K & M's WOLF Album, Exo eco bag, posters, Folder & Baller


then recently...
Another ALBUM just arrived at our house!!!
It was totally unexpected! I won again another contest! :)) but this one was an international cable Channel :)
You familiar with CHANNEL M?
yes! they have a contest in facebook and I answered it "FOR FUN" because I found their question a bit fun to answer
and there you are!! for the 2nd time! I won a signed album by the artist named "LIM KIM" not familiar with her though ...
THANK YOU SO MUCH CHANNEL M <3



Lim Kim : A voice signed album :))


After winning those items I became more interested joining different Kpop contest in net :) hahaha...
more luck to come pleaseeee <3
You should try it too! Who knows? you may be more luckier than me. GOODLUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment