Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

2013 Infinite 1st World Tour: One Great Step in The Philippines

It was reported that One Great Step (Infinite Solo Concert) last stopped was Philippines for Asia tour before heading to U.S fortunately the concert ended successfully in the country with SOLD OUT ticket in some seats! Congratulations Filipino Inspirit!!

I'm a proud inspirit and as one of them ofcourse I wont take this opportunity away to see them!
Among all of the concerts that I've attended I can say that Infinite's solo concert is one of my favorite.


The Concert started with a bang! as they performed their latest hit song "Destiny" and continued with some more songs and followed by their duo/solo performances: Sungyeol & Sungjong ,Infinite H: Hoya & Dongwoo (Special girl) , Woohyun solo, Sunggyu sang 60sec. and L. Then after their solos they did a rap battle from Infinite H intro (I.N.F.I.N.I.T.E [I really dunno the song title]) it was really fun to listen (I love how myungsoo's rap version is) then they presented their Filipino fans a song as they sang "Bahay Kubo"  (a traditional Filipino children folk song).
Then followed by more songs as they lift up the audience' spirit once again, while singing songs they did loads of fan service they threw gifts, interact with inspirit , some of the members even took selcas from audiece phone (lucky patron inspirit) after that they sang another ballad song and bid their goodbye.
After the concert, they did an encore they sang more songs and bid their thank yous and farewell to concert attendees, in Dongwoo's turn speech the Filipino inspirit shouted Saengil Chukha Hamnida (Happy Birthday) and put their party hats on and raised their banners, Dongwoo was obviously touched to the surprise of their fans and cried, some members came to him and said "its okay" :)) (I really love this part of the concert, I honestly cried T^T) Dongwoo even said that his parents were watching the concert and one in the audience.
To end up the whole concert scene the boys did their final bow.

The concert started 7pm and ended around 10pm in the evening, indeed it was very good concert I actually expecting it will run for only 2hours but it was 3hrs. long! My money didn't wasted for nothing in this concert! The boys sang every song LIVE and their dancing skills were DAEBAK!!! hoping for another solo concert from this boys next year!!! :))

Btw, while I'm looking for some fancams in Manila concert... I saw this MV which was played during the concert (exclusive only for One Great Step concert)


Inconvenient Truth MV
CR: 은문 이 @ youtube (fancam at OGS in Hongkong) 

No comments:

Post a Comment