Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Watch Out! With my ZE:A Experience!



OMGeeee!!!! I'll share you my greatest experience with the funny boys of ZE:A!!!

December 2011
- I heard that ZE:A will be coming to the  Philippines [well FOR REAL! I'm not a fan of them, I just want to see them in person and also to get an awesome scoop to share for everyone who reads our awesome Kpop Website]. If I'm not mistaken our global manager send a proposal letter to the organizer around december 14 (yeah one day before my birthday) and we got no response for the whole month (ahhh thats sad~).

January 2012
 Then I decided to call the company instead~ (Thanks to my K-pop mom/friend she called the company XDD) we called the company 3 days before ZE:A come to our country (oh yeah that was too close, I'm afraid that they will turn down our request because it is literally less than a week). But fortunately asdfghjk WE GOT IT!!! A PASS!! HERE IT IS!!!!

January 11 2012
ZE:A is now in the PHILIPPINES! (again, Im not a fan of them)~
next stop is the pressconference.

6:00 AM
-I woke up from my bed
8:00 AM
- on my way to Megamall for a meet up with my collegue (we are making event and we need to visit the venue)
10:00 AM
-ATLAST! me and my sister arrived in the mall and waited for about 1 hour to see our friend (ate kana)
1:00 - 3:00pm
-we are arranging our event venue.. . OMG~! I almost forgot about the ZE:A
3:00PM
rushed to glorrieta... heyyyy!! WHERE IS THE HARD ROCK CAFE!!! I'm totally LOST!
around 3:30PM
atlast Im in the hard rock cafe !!! I can rest now for a while~ nice to see my other media friends too and meet new ones~

Around 4:30
ZE:AAAA!!! is now in the HOUSE!!!!!
but unfortunately only 6 of them attended the presscon~ Dongjun and Kwanghee can't make it in the presscon but will be i the mall shows while Siwan was busy for his shooting T___T (all I want to see is Kwanghee and Siwan)

the presscon was now starting ~ it's good that Kevin is really good in english~ atleast we can communicate with him.

OMG~ I forgot~!! The funniest part of the presscon was the introduction! they are speaking TAGALOG

I'll soon post here in my Blog the HAPPIEST thing HAPPENED to me~  *ahem* 6 of the ZE:A members...

No comments:

Post a Comment