Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

[ALBUM REVIEW] ZE:A Exciting - Child of Empire "Special Single"


ZE:AAAA!!!
oh yeah~ I feel like I want to write a review after seeing them in person. ZE:A is really fun to watch live, I feel so refreshing while watching them in stage.

The album is composed of 1 CD with four tracks including intro and 1 DVD with the same cover . . .The CD is rectangular in shape with 16 pages of colored photos with lyrics of the songs.The cover was also look refreshing because of the sky blueish color that attracts in the eye with the 9 boys in summer look.

Track 1: Intro - estimate time: 1:11
refreshing + upbeat
The violin played sooo awesome, you may hear some water drops too but I think it blends so well with the violin and piano together with the beat, the english lyrics for the intro was written very well unlike some other Intros they will write all the english they know but has no sense.

Track 2:Watch Out - estimate time: 3:09
upbeat + Refreshing
The sound looks Old school to me specially the part "come on come on come on Baby girl... come on ..." wherever I hear the word "come on" continuously. Is the old school sounds really that popular in Korea?? haha ... but then I love their rap parts in the song and I feel like "I want to go to the beach" whenever I hear this song and also I feel like dancing too haha I love the music video of the song, Heyaaaa you must watch it ! its really.... cute! XD Watch out for this song fellas! I recommend this to everyone if you want to feel the summer! *though its not summer XDD*

Track 3: Why? (Wait yo!) - estimate time:  3:07
Upbeat
Piano for the intro in this song adds a lovely feeling to me I thought it will be a ballad love song but it was followed by a rap, I think its good anyway *I love hearing Raps* ~ the song has a good beat guys! I'm sure you will like it! The "Wait yo..." part keeps repeating on my mind haha I like it too it is the best part for me in this song,2nd verse of Rap too is really cute, I almost imagining them singing this song live XD This song is really my favorite track among the 3 songs excluding the intro. I feel like I want to sing this XDD ahhh!!! They should make MV for this toooooo!!! Its a waste . . .

Track 4: Heart for 2 - estimate time: 3:36
upbeat
I dont know if this is the follow up song for the Track 3 or in the Track 2, because in track 3 at the end of the song you can hear this line "Girl, I know you've waiting for too long now its my turn" while in track 2 you may hear this song at the end of their MV or maybe because it was their follow up promotion song after the watch out??
This song showed their manly side specially the dance and the beat, among the 3 songs this track has a really different attack unlike the first two which shows upbeat and refreshing.

If you will rate this song I can say for me it is 4 and a half STAR! How I wish this album has more tracks, the songs are really daebakkk! I recommend you to buy this album and you should listen this in summer time or you want to feel the summer already in winter time or rainy days haha... I personally think that the songs in this album is more awesome than their debut song "Mazeltov". What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment